|MCMC Education Committee Members
MCMC Education Committee is working for the community and offers Islamic studies programs designed to provide the Learning of Qur’an and Islamic Education to young children, youths and adults. All members of the education committee works as volunteers. The current members of the MCMC Education Committee consists of the following individuals:
- Br. Jaweed Syed – Chairman. He leads the committee and looks after all the day to day operations of the committee. He has been a member of the committee since 2010. He is also the Liaison to Saturday Islamic school. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-309-7899.
- Br. Mohammad Ali – Senior Member. He was the chairman of the Education Committee for 4 years (2008 – 2011) and actively involved in the committee since the committee is formed. He is also the Program manager for Summer Camp and runs the program. He is also the Liaison to Sunday Islamic School. He can be contacted at email@example.com or 347-723-3049.
- Br. Abdur Raqeeb – Senior Member. He was the chairman of the Education Committee for 3 years (2012 – 2015) and actively involved in the committee. He participates in regular meetings and helps the committee by providing printing materials for marketing the programs, printing flyers, certificates, books and manuals etc. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-423-5669.
- Br. Mohsin Sheikh – Member. He is the Program Coordinator of IQRA (Quran Recitation) program and looks after the day to day operations of IQRA. He can be contacted at email@example.com or 718-460-6300.
- Br. Rizly Salih – Member. He is the Program Manager of MAKTAB (After School) evening program. He manage and looks after the day to day operations of MAKTAB. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-485-2715.
- Br. Quazi Ahmed – Member. He is the current member of the MCMC Shura and a Liaison to MCMC Education Committee. He can be contacted at email@example.com or 732-558-1396.
Education Committee members can be contacted by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: In most cases, response to emails are provided within 48 hours of receiving the email.